User Interface and Experience Designer
Nexla is looking for a passionate, talented designer to help us shape the future of data operations. This role is best suited for someone who has a deep interest in creating simple but powerful user interfaces for products. Ease of use is a core focus at Nexla. The customer for your work will not necessarily be engineers, so your challenge is to develop systems that are easy to use and that empower non-technical users to collaborate and innovate with their data. You'll have a great vantage point at the intersection of users, product, marketing, and engineering, and will work closely with the founders.
As the Interface and Experience Designer, you will...
- Design the visuals and experience for our web based application which is the interface to our data operations platform
- Develop a visual language for Nexla that appeals to technical and non-technical users alike
- Design great experiences with intuitive interfaces, simple information architecture, and a consistent design language
- Provide responsive designs for all form factors including desktops, tablets and mobile
- Provide design support for Nexla’s Marketing efforts including public website and marketing collateral
- Strong design portfolio with 3+ years design and interactive work experience. Previous experience in designing enterprise solutions is a plus
- Great visual, interactive, and graphic design skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to visualize and verbalize your ideas
- Ability to distill complex platform concepts into simple and pleasing workflows
- Enthusiasm for ideation, problem solving, and doing whatever it takes to build great experiences
- Passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- A sense of ownership and accountability for your project
- Proficiency with design tools like Sketch, Invision