Software Engineer, React
Ease of use is a core focus at Nexla and we work with a world class designer to design a high quality User Experience for the enterprise user to create very simple workflows while handling complex actions.
- Mulitple job openings for this role.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Proficiency in modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Proven ability of building large scale web applications and shipping high-quality features
- Experience responding to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and ability to design complex software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates who have a US work permit (Citizen, Green card, EAD, H1B etc.) and can work in the San Francisco Bay Area.