Software Engineer, Frontend
Nexla is looking for passionate, talented software engineers to help us build the next generation of data operations tools. This role is best suited for someone who has a deep interest in creating simple, yet powerful user interfaces for products. Ease of use is a core focus at Nexla. We work closely with an outstanding designer to develop a high quality User Experience for the enterprise user. Nexla is looking for talented, passionate, experienced, and entrepreneurial engineers for our frontend engineering team.
There are multiple job openings for this role.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will…
- Work closely with designers and rest of engineering team to create a simple UI customers can understand
- A thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Proficiency in modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Proven ability of building large scale web applications and shipping high-quality features
- Experience responding to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and ability to design complex software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience
Nexla is an equal opportunity employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive work space. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, and can work in the San Francisco Bay Area.