Sales Development Intern
The Nexla Sales Development Representative (SDR) Internship is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to learn the frontlines of Sales within the Big Data and SaaS world. Nexla is a scalable Data Operations platform that manages inter-company data collaboration, securely and in real-time. Our vision at Nexla is to be core infrastructure for data-driven companies working to feed more and more data into their analytics and machine learning systems. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs who have built a category defining product and achieved early market traction.
As Nexla’s first Sales Development Representative, you will….
- Execute Nexla’s outbound Sales strategies - including prospecting through cold-calling, crafting and owning email campaigns, and other creative ways to help bring qualified leads into our Sales funnel
- Discover, contact, and qualify high value prospects, moving them through the sales pipeline through creativity, research, market analysis, and persistent outbound exploration
- Evangelize the innovative power of the Nexla platform, working with prospects to understand their current inter-company data needs and demonstrate how Nexla can drive value as a solution for their business
- Own and manage inbound inquiries - size and convert opportunities generated by marketing, PR, and other lead-producing channels
- Sales team support with research, meetings, and other requests
- Co-manage and optimize Nexla’s CRM system
- Partner with Nexla’s marketing team to craft compelling sales collateral for the Nexla sales process
- Relay market feedback to Nexla product leadership so we can work together to improve our product.
- Learn, have fun, and experience working in a start-up that will give you exposure across many sectors!
- Strong ability to learn quickly, ask questions, be curious, and a lack of fear of failing
- Desire to create a sense of urgency and find solutions to accelerate the pace of sale cycles
- Worked in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Enthusiasm for working in an early stage startup with a fast-evolving product
- Willingness to want to learn & understand the use cases of a platform product across verticals
- Drive to take initiative, are comfortable with experimentation, and can find a path with limited data or direction.
- Desire to develop strategies and A/B testing them in order to drive improvements in the sales cycle
- A team-oriented approach to everything! You ensure that market and partner needs are addressed rapidly in conjunction with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations teams.
- An affinity for Nexla’s values: Have empathy, Be curious, Be intellectually honest, Achieve excellence, and Remember to relax!
Nexla is an equal opportunity employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive work space. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the United States.