Work with seasoned entrepreneurs and an experienced team at Nexla creating a world class, enterprise grade Data Operations platform. We are are looking to grow our Product Management team. You are driven, organized, detail oriented and have experience working with large scale enterprise grade, data and software systems. You will work closely with the founders and leadership at Nexla to internalize the vision and help translate that into product capabilities.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience as a Product Manager, ideally building enterprise grade products. Can write PRDs with ease, speed and detail
- Process driven
- Engineering background or proven ability to understand complex deep technologies
- Comfortable working with both backend data and APIs, as well as front end user experience and interaction
- Must have worked with designers in the past and comfortable creating wireframe and workflow mockups that can be refined in collaboration with a designer
- Must be comfortable discussing technology pros and cons with engineers
- You have deep understanding of the data ecosystem, the players in the space and their products. You also have a point of view on where the future is headed
- Able to discuss and debate with facts and intellectual honesty. Open to ideas and able to change your opinion when presented with compelling arguments
- Fast mover, willing to experiment product ideas
- Have experience doing User Research
- MBA is a plus but not required for candidates with strong business judgment
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates who have a US work permit (Citizen, Green card, EAD, H1B etc.) and can work in the San Francisco Bay Area.