Enterprise Account Executive
Nexla is a scalable Data Operations platform that can manage inter-company data collaboration, securely and in real-time. Our vision at Nexla is to be core infrastructure for data-driven companies working to feed more and more data into their analytics and machine learning systems. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs who have built a category defining product and achieved early market traction. As a well funded, early stage startup we offer a unique opportunity for highly driven, enterprise sales leaders who want to help write the playbook. Are you someone who wants to create the narrative, not just follow it? Do you want to help define and build a category? Are you excited for the impact AI and machine learning will have on business? If this sounds like you, Nexla is where you belong...
As Nexla’s first sales hire, you will:
- Evangelize the innovative power of the Nexla platform, working with prospects to understand their current inter-company data needs and demonstrate how Nexla can drive value as a solution for their business
- Discover, qualify, and contact high value prospects, moving them through the sales pipeline through creativity, research, market analysis, and persistent outbound exploration
- Create and implement inbound and outbound sales strategies
- Own and manage inbound inquiries - size and convert opportunities generated by marketing, PR, and other lead-producing channels
- Represent and advocate for Nexla at industry events. Learn and report key data trends, and network to expand Nexla’s customer base
- Manage and nurture business relationships to meet our partners’ needs and requirements
- Co-manage and optimize Nexla’s CRM system
- Partner with Nexla’s marketing team to craft compelling sales collateral for the Nexla sales process
- Relay market feedback to Nexla product leadership so we can work together to build a better product
- A strong track-record of delivering data solutions for Enterprise-level companies as well as a passion and keen understanding of the Enterprise Data landscape.
- Success selling high value (6-to-7 figure deal values), deeply technical, data-driven products to data, technology, and operations teams and Senior Level executives in midsize and large size enterprises
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and find solutions to accelerate the pace of deal flow
- Demonstrable experience of driving prospects from MQL all the way to signature
- Ability to translate a complex technical products into clear, concise business opportunities
- Enthusiasm for working in an early stage startup with a fast-evolving product
- Ability to understand the use cases of a platform product across verticals
- Drive to take initiative, are comfortable with experimentation, and can find a path with limited data or direction.
- Experience developing strategies and A/B testing them in order to drive improvements in the sales cycle
- A deep understanding or the capability to quickly grasp an understanding of the SaaS industry for integration, platform, and data infrastructure tools
- A team-oriented approach to everything! You ensure that market and partner needs are addressed rapidly in conjunction with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations teams.
- An affinity for Nexla’s values: Have empathy, Be curious, Be intellectually honest, Achieve excellence, and Remember to relax
Nexla is an equal opportunity employer committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive work space. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, and can work in the San Francisco Bay Area.