Data and Cloud Security Engineer
Join a team and Data and Security experts at Nexla backed by top enterprise VCs and advisors with deep domain expertise. Our inter-company Data Operations platform is designed for security from day one. Here is an opportunity to work with high volume data and security in a fast growing company led by seasoned entrepreneurs.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience with a passion for security
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Expertise in Data security, Cloud security, encryption, compliance, firewalls, watermarking
- Experience managing highly senstive data in an enterprise environment
- Must have worked with Cloud as well as On-premise datacenters while supporting enterprise customers
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux. Experience with system administration is a big plus
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates who have a US work permit (Citizen, Green card, EAD, H1B etc.) and can work in the San Francisco Bay Area.