Nexla is a scalable Data Operations platform that powers inter-company data collaboration, securely and in real-time. Our vision at Nexla is to be core infrastructure for data-driven companies working to feed more and more data into their analytics and machine learning systems. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs who have built a category defining product and achieved early market traction. As a well funded, early stage startup we offer a unique opportunity for highly driven, enterprise sales leaders who want to help write the playbook. Are you someone who wants to create the narrative, not just follow it? Do you want to help define and build a category? Are you excited for the impact AI and machine learning will have on business? If this sounds like you, Nexla is where you belong...
What you’ll be doing….
As one of Nexla’s first sales hires, you will champion and evangelize the innovative power of the Nexla platform with a laser-focus on working with prospects to understand their current inter-company data needs and demonstrate how the Nexla platform can drive value as a solution for their business.
- Discover, qualify, and contact high value prospects through creativity, research, market analysis, and persistent outbound exploration - with the end goal of delivering these prospects into a deep state of Nexla’s pipeline
- Create and implement inbound and outbound sales strategies to ensure that Nexla’s platform is adopted at a high rate
- Own and manage inbound inquiries - qualify, size, and convert opportunities generated by Marketing, PR, and other lead-producing channels
- Represent and evangelize Nexla’s platform at Industry events with the goal of both learning & reporting key trends as well as networking to grow Nexla’s customer base
- Manage and nurture business relationships to ensure that our partners’ needs and requirements are met
- Work collaboratively with each Nexla team to drive growth and revenue with new and existing customers, ensuring their interests and needs are represented to various teams in the Nexla organization
- Generate business plans and case studies to drive your success internally and externally
- Co-manage and optimize Nexla’s CRM system
- Co-create - in conjunction with Nexla’s marketing team - world class sales collateral for the Nexla sales process
What we ideally seek….
- A world-class Account Executive that has a strong track-record of delivering data solutions for Enterprise-level companies as well as a a passion and keen understanding of the Enterprise Data landscape.
- Success selling high value (6-to-7 figure deal values), technical, data-driven products to data, technology, and operations teams and Senior Level executives in mid-size and large size enterprises as well as an ability to create a sense of urgency and find solutions to accelerate the pace of deal flow
- A proven track record of driving prospects from MQL all the way to signature
- Ability to translate a complex technical products into clear, concise business opportunities for prospects
- Enthusiasm for working in an early stage startup with a fast evolving product
- At ease understanding the use cases of a platform product across verticals
- The ability to take initiative, be comfortable with experimentation, and find a path with limited data or direction.
- Through self initiative, observation, and working with leadership, you should be able to come up with strategies and A/B test them in order to drive improvements in the sales cycle
- A deep understanding of the SaaS industry for integration, platform, and data infrastructure tools
- A team-oriented approach to everything! You ensure that market and partner needs are addressed rapidly in conjunction with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, Partner Success and Operations teams.
- A talented salesperson who embodies Nexla’s values: Have empathy, Be curious, Be intellectually honest, Achieve excellence, and Remember to relax